AVP/VP, E-Commerce, Global Treasury
Roles and responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities
- Actively engage alldepartments within Global Treasury division and partner divisions in the bankto identify automation and new business opportunities.
- Keep abreast of new developmentsby the competition, latest market technologies and disruptions. Provide updatesto the E-commerce team.
- Participate as subject matterexpert in discussion relating to E-commerce with internal and externalcustomers.
- Independently manage projectsor participate actively as project team member to deliver E-commercesystems/solutions.
- Be involved in all parts ofE-commerce product lifecycle. Idea generation, business justification, solutionarchitecture design, vendor selection, project for product delivery and day today running of the business.
- Work closely with internalstakeholders, that include sales, trading, finance, risk management andoperations teams to identify strategic E-commerce solutions.
- Engage enablers like businessmanagement, IT and external vendors to ensure project resources are maximizedand stakeholder requirements are addressed.
- Offer tactical solutions wheretime or resources are limited, but an effective plan must always be made totransition to a strategic configuration.
- Assist E-commerce team in BAUrunning of businesses across many asset classes, these include: FX, FixedIncome, Equity derivatives.
- Perform system and staticsetup for new customer on-boarding.
- Real-time crisisand conflict management due to system issues and/or adverse market events.
- Be familiar with market best practices and comply with internalcontrols and regulator's guidelines in personal conduct and solutions that aredeveloped.
- Head of Ecommerce, GlobalTreasury
- Degree holder in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics (Statistics).
- 5-7 years working experience in an E-commerce function within Global Markets / Global Treasury
- Good financial product knowledge in FX and/or Fixed Income and/or Equities
- Good understanding of computer hardware and networks.
- Foundational level competence for software development. Preferred languages are Python/R/C#/Matlab.
- Confident handling frequent interaction with people and presenting to an audience.
- Experience with crisis management and ability to work under pressure.
- Some expertise in AI/machine learning/data wrangling will provide is a large advantage.
- Experience with project management and product delivery encompassing business and IT aspects is desirable.
- Experience interfacing with consumer/corporate/investment banking division is desirable.