Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
FinTech are working with a well-known, market leading firm who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager to their team. This role would suit a newly qualified accountant from either an audit or corporate finance background.
This exciting opportunity will work in a busy, successful and entrepreneurial CF team reporting into experienced managers who can mentor and progress the successful candidates career. Whilst our client are recruiting for their Aberdeen office there is the opportunity to deal with clients locally, nationally and internationally.
The CF AM will be responsible for:
- Supporting advisory projects on both buy and sell side
- Support the CF team with field work
- Prepare in-depth reports and trends for internal and external presentation
- Produce financial models
- Advise clients with value-adding recommendations within controls and procedures
- Produce proposal and tender documents
- Capture client feedback and share with the CF team
- Attend client meetings alongside senior management
- Produce schedules for inclusion in reports/deal documents
- Supervise and coach junior members of staff within the team
To apply, please visit our website visa the apply button below.