This is a temporary 9 month Management Accountant role based in Slough.
This temporary Management Accountant role is working for a growing, fast paced organisation.
This temporary Management Accountant role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for each division
- Support FBPs with monthly commentary on variances from budget and prior year performance
- Maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of monthly KPI's and follow up of variances
- Supervision and maintenance of bank reconciliations across a range of currency accounts
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts and recharges including loan account balances
- Maintenance of accruals and prepayments schedules by financial site
- Prepare data for VAT returns and liaise with our European VAT advisors where required
- Assist with financial audits where required
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Assist the Financial Controller with statutory reporting, including the tracking and collation of non-financial information requirements
The successful candidate for this temporary Management Accountant role will need to have the following skills:
- Ideally CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified/Finalist
- Solid Management Accounts exposure
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Confident with different systems
This is a temporary, 9 month fixed term contract Management Accountant opportunity.