Payments Finance & Data Analyst, Finance Operations
About The Job
Grab is rapidly growing and scaling its products and services to fit its customer’s needs which are in constant evolution.
With this in mind, the Finance Data & Product Strategy team serves as the key coordinator to ensure that, while supporting Grab’s growth, we solidly control and plan for new payment methods, reconciliation abilities, 3rd party integrations, operations monitoring, to build a financially scalable future.
This team expertise of Grab products and operations coupled with its knowledge of the Finance best practices allows it to act as Finance Business Owner within Grab in order to deliver new products, countries launches, processes and business opportunities from a Financial angle.
As part of the Finance team, the Regional Finance Data Analyst will support Finance and Product teams by centralizing, reporting, designing, implementing and monitoring finance financial data at Grab.
That means that you will act a sole owner of Financial data for specific verticals, products and features.
- Create, maintain and improve Financial Data Reporting capabilities for the local and regional Finance Department for multiple lines of business and new features/ products launch.
- Gather business requirements and turn them into detailed technical requirements for Finance, Data engineering, Product and Engineering.
- Monitoring, Influence and Improve products’ financial operational performance with BI Tools.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impacts of any changes in Business logic, launch or product across the necessary teams..
- Work with FP&A and Accounting leaders to prioritize planned and unplanned development and management projects.
- Influence other functional areas of the business to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/ Administration, Finance, Accounting or Computer Science or equivalent educational or professional experience.
- Solid experience with data analysis, data reporting and data presentation to suit the needs of business and use cases.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- 2 years experience in working with SQL and Excel.
- Proficient in establishing a working relationship with all levels of management & financial and product executives in the region.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with eyes for details.
- Familiar with Tableau or any mainstream BI tools.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Experience in solving finance and payment marketplace platforms challenges
- Understanding of the payment landscape in Southeast Asia.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.