International Financial Data Services, Delegation Oversight - Officer
Grow your career at IFDS
IFDS is a joint venture between affiliates of Boston-based State Street Corporation, the world’s leading provider of services to institutional investors, and DST Systems Inc., a Kansas City, Missouri-based leading provider of shareholder accounting services and proprietary systems. Both organizations have over 40 years’ experience and joint venture track record via our sister company in the US, Boston Financial Data Services (BFDS). Together we form part of the world’s largest investor record-keeping / transfer agency services provider
In the role of Delegation Oversight you will be responsible for:
- Act as the main relationship contact with all offshore partners within the defined area of responsibility.
- Establish and maintain close relationships at all levels with the offshore partner, ensuring any escalated issues are resolved quickly and effectively within agreed timescales.
- Implement appropriate Corporate Governance with each of the offshore partners ensuring that supporting documentation is standard and consistent.
- Ensure Compliance with Luxembourg and Ireland Outsourcing regulations for the Central Bank of Ireland and for the equivalent CSSF regulations in Luxembourg.
- Ensure that the IFDS oversight model is implemented for all operational activities outsourced by IFDSI/L to third parties.
- Ensure changes in operational activities are reflected in delegated services and SLAs.
- Build strong working relationships with management and staff across all functions to achieve oversight objectives.
- Act as a point of escalation for oversight / control concerns and manage these issues to resolution, in line with the internal escalation policy.
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a financial services or banking environment.
- Third level / university degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. Business, Finance etc.
- Procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Transfer Agency business including a broad knowledge of legislation and regulations, including regulatory oversight requirements.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, analytical mind-set and influencing ability.
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment with experience of meeting multiple deadlines.
- Leadership - Experience in or demonstrated ability to lead teams without formal responsibility and interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels.
- Results orientated.
- Team oriented.
- Problem solving ability - Fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work; is metrics and numbers savvy; has an analytical mind-set and is solution focused. Ability to see the bigger picture, take initiative and offer solutions.
- Communication - Excellent communicator, capable of dealing with both internal & external stakeholders at all levels. Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly formal report writing.
- Enthusiastic with a positive can do attitude.
- Self-starter, ability to work on own initiative.
As part of State Street pre-hire background screening process, we apply a risk-based approach to determine the requirement of carrying out such checks on candidates, including criminal record checks. This role is judged to be sufficiently sensitive to warrant carrying out a criminal record check. By applying for this job you are consenting to State Street completing background checks including criminal record checks.
Posting End Date: 15th Jan 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.