Senior Manager Decision Support
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) Finance acts as Financial Advisor to the Retail Banking business. We ensure they succeed in delivering exceptional outcomes for both customers and shareholders.
This is achieved by providing best-in-class financial advice built upon a foundation of financial control, robust analysis, and accurate data. We provide a strong financial lens to all business decisions to ensure the risk/return equation is balanced against meeting customer needs.
The RBS Planning & Decision Support team sits within the Performance Management team and is responsible for the delivery of annual business plans, monthly forecasts, analysis and insight, together with financial modelling and advice to drive RBS performance and strategy.
Do work that matters
As a Senior Manager in the RBS Decision Support team your key responsibilities will include:
- Articulate key business drivers, provide critical insights to drive debate, and deliver value-add analysis across the RBS portfolio of products and businesses for the RBS GE, RBS CFO, RLT and ELT
- Advice and review of strategic investments and transactions (including M&A)
- Build and maintain productive relationships with Finance and Non-Finance stakeholders including RBS Finance Teams, FSID, M&A, Treasury, Group Finance, Group Accounting Policy, RBS Strategy and RBS Risk Management
- Help drive out productivity improvements across our key RBS processes
- Support Peer benchmarking analysis of RBS against their peers every 6 months
- Driving continuous improvement & strategic initiatives within the RBS finance team;
- Managing a team of two managers
- Contribute to a strong and vibrant team culture
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA/CPA Qualification
- Banking experience within a performance management or related advisory function
- Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Transaction Services experience is a pre-requisite
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Experience managing large processes, whilst being hands on where required
- Experienced in managing a team
- Advanced Excel skills, Tableau and Alteryx ability preferable
- Risk Mindset –All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 18/02/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.