Performance Tracking Analyst
At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you
Do work that matters:
The Financial Services division, led by the Group CFO, partners with all areas of the Commonwealth Bank to provide financial control function and specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security and property.
The Enterprise Services (ES) division delivers the Group’s information technology and operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.
Enterprise Services Finance is responsible for the provision of financial control and management services to the Enterprise Services division.
Reporting to the Manager Corporate Services, in Enterprise Services Finance you will provide information and analysis in support of efficient and effective management of the business.
The Business Partnering senior analyst will work with the Business Partnering Manager, to deliver the following across the ES business:
- Act as a key point of contact for ES in relation to the financial performance of ES Corporate Services
- Maintain robust financial control through:
- Processing of month end journals and P&L analysis
- Balance sheet analysis, substantiation and reconciliation
- Process improvement, standardization and simplification
- Preparation, presentation and monitoring of annual budgets and rolling forecasts following extensive engagement with key stakeholders
- Drive insightful reporting and analysis, including presentation of month end results
- Production of discussion documents on key business issues for respective leadership teams
- Collaboration across Finance and Business stakeholders to drive business outcomes, enhance cost transparency and become a trusted advisor
- Support the Business Partnering Manager with projects and analysis as and when required
- Positively contribute to team culture and the work environment
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified with 3+ years post qualification experience;
- Accounting/finance management related degree; and
- Commercial finance experience, ideally within a large corporate in Financial Services and/or Technology
- Knowledge of the financial services and / or technology industry, including technology developments that are impacting Financial Services.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 05/02/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.