Client Service Manager, AVP
Who we are looking for:
You will be the key point of contact for a top 58 client accountable for all aspects of operational and technical service to our client. You will forge and maintain an effective working partnership with the Relationship Manager and Client Executive, whilst taking into account internal business requirements. This team is the face of State Street and is responsible for ensuring the clients service expectations are met and exceeded through;
- Exceptional inquiry management and responsiveness and;
- Ensuring clients SLA’s are met through
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As the Client Service Manager you will:
- Manage client relationships and sentiment via extensive daily interaction with client counterparts in maintaining service levels and addressing a wide range of business issues
- Act as the escalation point for State Street IMS services
- Respond timely and accurately to client issues and inquiries
- Influence opportunities to increase quality, productivity and control related to the service delivery model in IMS. Spearhead revised policies, procedures and processes
- Champion inquiries from / issues raised by various State Street organizations and follow through to ensure that client facing problems and issues are addressed
- Influence others in preparing various statuses, activity and performance reports for senior management
- Collaborate with STT’s middle and back office operations and provide input on plans to enhance operations
- Bi-weekly management of client facing issues including Operational Control Framework issues, reporting outages and reputation or risk impacting workstream items. Internal meetings are held to review updates and statuses with CoE (Centre of Excellence)
- Demonstrate proficiency as a My.StateStreet Product Champion and expanding expertise with Enterprise 2.0 and other Enterprise platforms.
- Monitor and review daily work of Client Operations Administrator to ensure accurate and timely delivery of client deliverables
- Assist with data collection for risk/compliance reporting
- Ultimately responsible for the success of implementation problem resolution
- Tactically use a broad array of communication vehicles to lead, direct and facilitate client service issues
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work under pressure/deadlines
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of financial services, in client service or relationship management capacity
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong written and communication skills and ability to present to clients and senior STT management.
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.