Assistant Manager Finance
Job Title: Assistant Manager Finance
1) Foreign Reporting (Budgets & Actuals) - P&L, B/S, Capex, Cashflows, Gap analysis
2) Local reporting (Budgeting & Actual) - Preparation of cost sheets, variance analysis, segment reporting etc.
3) Finance business partner with planning departments - Analysis and calculation of vendor cost provisions, import cost workings etc.
4) Budget and strategic presentations for top management
5) Working in SAP - Closing and other entries
6) Royalty calculations and remittances
7) Data preparation for auditors
8) Feasibility studies and workings
9) Price negotiations with vendors
10) Marketing expenses and advertisement bills verification
Qualification: ACCA Affiliate
Salary: PKR 53,000
Skills Required: Good Reporting Skills, Time Management & Multi-tasking