Accountant (Food & Beverage)
This role will assist the Finance Manager in preparing the monthly reports, ensures compliance with internal policies, government rules and regulations.
Our client is one of the fast growing F&B company in Malaysia. In the past 7 years, they have expand their business with more than 20 outlets. Due to the rapid expansion, they are now looking Assistant Account Manager and eventually groom this person to be Finance Manager.
Review monthly reconciliations and complete all month end & quarter end financial reports
Ensure all financial transactions in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable are processed accurately and on a timely basis and within prescribed timescales
Strengthen the organization cash flow through proper financial planning and management
- Responsible to liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and government authority in relating to accounting issues
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as assigned by the management
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Finance /Accounting, ACCA / CIMA or equivalent
- Possess a good supervisory, planning, organising and leadership skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Potential opportunity to be Finance Manager
- Attractive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018