Chief Financial Officer - Products and Services
The is a perfect opportunity for a CFO talent who is well versed in both finance and M&A origination / execution. This role is Hong Kong based but open to both local and international talent.
Our client a well establish industrial products and services group with a portfolio of business spanning multiple markets.
This role will focus on:Business partner with CEO to drive growth and achieve business milestonesControl day to day finance operations ensure accuracy and integrity of financialsBe responsible for due diligence and board presentationsInvestment appraisal and research and development cost analysisAutonomous control of the finance functionFull charge of all M&A activity including post integrationEnsuring robust financial frameworks and best practice are in placePeople management and development
The idea candidate:
- 20+ years in a finance related role or a combination of M&A and finance
- CPA, ACCA, CA is preferred; Big 4 training would be an advantage
- Experience in regional or global M&A activity; Origination and Execution
- A high level of financial competency and integrity
- Exceptional leadership and overall people management skills
- A high level of business acumen
- Outstanding communication skills
- A passion for business, finance and people
As suggested, this role is open to both local and international talent. Preference will be given to candidates currently based in Hong Kong or China.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Steve Parkes on +852 2848 4703