Finance Business Partner
Dedicated finance business partner to work closely with the leads for a number of key areas for the business.
Prepare monthly management reporting information for internal stakeholders.
Multi-billion Global market leading business based near Staines.
- Prepare monthly management reporting information for internal teams ensuring reporting reconciles back to underlying data
- Calculate and maintain monthly accruals and prepayments schedule and post the necessary journals into Oracle.
- Work with leads to ensure financial risks and opportunities are tracked at a transactional/vendor level and appropriately reflected in forecasts and updates to senior stakeholders through the forecasting tool.
- Prepare the annual budget and monthly rolling forecasts in conjunction with Business Partner in FP&A team and various Heads of Department within the Technology area
- Management of POs for Technology & Transformation including liaising with various stakeholders; appropriate coding of POs; managing any extensions to POs against forecast and approved spend.
- Be the first point of contact for any finance queries related to Technology
Qualified accountant with strong communication and Excel skills
Salary to c. £50,000 plus bonus and benefits