Our client is a large and well respected not-for-profit organisation with community centres across Australia with the Sydney office focusing on supporting the NSW and ACT regions. Our client has developed an open, flexible and values driven culture with a diverse workforce that they are proud of. You will be reporting to a talented and supportive Senior Accountant and be part of larger, high performing finance team.
As the Financial Accountant, your role will be broad and varied. Your responsibilities will focus around the month end process and will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Co-ordination of the month end process across multiple entities
- Full month end process for one entity
- Preparation of BAS, FBT and PAYG
- Manage the credit card expenses process
- Manage one junior team
- Liaise with community centre managers on finance matters
- Any statutory reporting requirements
- Other ad hoc projects from time to time
To be considered for this Financial Accountant role, you will possess the following attributes:
- Be a professionally qualified accountant (e.g., CA / CPA)
- Have previous experience working in a broad Financial Accounting role including preparation of BAS statements
- Experience in a customer service focused environment such as Chartered Business Services
- Experience of completing the month end process
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and have a positive and upbeat attitude
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5968 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.