Exciting leadership role in a growing business.
Key role supporting a large finance transformation internally.
My client is a global business that has grown significantly over the last few years and continues on a high growth trajectory. They are turning over revenue in the billions, have significant investment behind them and are looking to continue their growth through various transformation projects over the course of the next year. They are based in Surrey and operate within the retail and wholesale space.
The role requires a proven leader that can manage a team of around 5/6, the role is also responsible for the production and review of the Corporate Head office accounts and other various projects. Below are the key responsibilities for this role:
- Team management - development, hiring and on-going support
- Driving innovation and change internally
- Managing circa £60 mil of costs and 200 staff, £15 mil of external income
- Ensuring the team hit all internal and external deadlines
- Deal with the audit process
- Compliance and internal controls reviews
- Month-end and year-end statutory reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Strong partnering required with Group Finance, Tax, IT, legal and purchasing
- Oracle knowledge very beneficial
The successful candidate will be a proven people leader, looking to develop and continue their career in a bust and change orientated environment. This role requires someone comfortable with innovation and change, ideally they will lead on the plans.
The successful candidate will also need to be a strong technical accountant, comfortable reviewing financial statements and statutory accounts prep.
The role is offering a competitive salary of around £75,000 - £80,000 + car and bonus.