Interim Finance Analyst
Michael Page are recruiting for an Interim Finance Analyst to join a large Public Sector organisation based in Leeds but working from home throughout.
The client is a large Public Sector organisation based out of Leeds who have been fundamentally involved in the fight against Covid 19. They are looking for an Interim Finance Analyst to join their large, busy finance team. This role will be working from home throughout and will involve working on a rota basis.
As an Interim Finance Analyst duties will include but are not limited to, liaising with suppliers, investigating queries, interrogating financial information, supporting with the smooth payment of invoices, investigating queries with supplier orders and invoices, supporting on projects, working with stakeholders, dealing with queries and other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified Accountant ESSENTIAL
- Have an understanding of end to end P2P processes ESSENTIAL
- Have excellent Excel skills ESSENTIAL
- Have excellent communication skills ESSENTIAL
- Have worked with large volumes previously ESSENTIAL
Interim Finance Analyst + competitive day rate + Working from home + weekly pay