Year End Accountant (PQ/ Finalist)
This role, Year End Accountant (PQ/ Finalist), is an excellent opportunity to work for a well known and high end sports brand based in the City of London close to Waterloo.
Our client are specifically looking for a candidate with exposure to year end accounting, to assist them with their year end accounts.
The role will be 3 - 6 months initially with the view to extend if the work load allows.
Our client are an international and well known Sports brand based in Waterloo, City of London.
Over the last 2 years they have seen 100% growth and expanded into new areas.
They are looking for a candidate for 3 - 6 months who has strong year end accounting experience.
This role, Year End Accountant (PQ/ Finalist), involves:
- Reporting directly into the Head of Finance
- Assisting in the preparation of the draft financial statements for year end
- Take responsibility for preparing specific notes for the year end audit
- Supporting the preparation of a detail audit evidence manual
- Work closely with external auditors and take responsibility for delivering evidence and documentation throughout the year end under guidance of the Head of Finance
- Completing the year end accounts including a budget review, as well as commentary on overspend and underspend
- Revenue recognition
- Accountancy focused and Financial Services backed company
- Temporary role
- Paid hourly
- Part Qualified or Finalist - Qualified candidates will not be considered
The candidate we are looking for, Year End Accountant (PQ/ Finalist), must:
1. Be Part Qualified or Finalist level
2. Have experience as a year end accountant/ completing year end duties
3. Be immediately available
This role is an excellent opportunity to wok for a reputable and prestigious company!