Audit Senior Associate
- To prepare and finalise audit working papers, audit reports and management letters conformed to the standards and quality in accordance with the Firm’s audit methodologies.
- To prepare audit planning for supervisor to review before commencement of audit work.
- To identify and document audit issues and recommendations to enhance improvement in controls and procedures
- To manage and guide audit juniors on engagement and review their works before submitting to managers for review
- To ensure financial statements is prepared according to IFRS, IFRS for SMEs and statutory requirements
- To monitor teammate’s progress for work assigned and implement agreed action plans to ensure completion of audits report before deadline
- To liaise with clients on all aspect of the engagement including highlighting to the client the issues related to accounting or other related areas
- Recognized university degree and / or relevant professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW) in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of related working experience.
- Strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills with leadership qualities.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and also a good team player
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skill
- Good communication, interpersonal and report writing skill
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Chinese language proficiency will be an added advantage
Interested candidates please send your updated resume via the form below. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.