- To plan, manage and lead audit teams to perform a variety of assurance and compliance work for a portfolio of diversified clients
- To provide guidance to the staffs in the course of carrying out audit assurance assignments
- To supervise and participate in investigations and inquiries assigned to the audit team
- To monitor the implementation of agreed action plans resulting from completed audits
- To prepare written reports for Management and Audit Committees that clearly and fairly explain the audit findings, their cause and impact on the defined objectives
- To provide leadership and promote team works of the audit department
- To carry out action plans with management with necessary improvements throughout the processes
- Willing to actively play a part in promoting the firm's growth and culture
- Recognized university degree and / or relevant professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW) in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Preferably a member of a professional accountancy body or currently pursuing professional accountancy course (e.g. ACCA)
- Minimum 5-6 years of related working experience in audit and assurance practice.
- Strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and formidable leadership qualities.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and also a good team player.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skill.
- Good communication, interpersonal and report writing skill.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Chinese language proficiency will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates please send your updated resume via the form below. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.