Commercial Lending and Asset Finance Analyst
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Business Banking (BB) Finance is a divisional finance team within the Financial Services division. BB Finance provides specialist finance services and advice to effectively support the frontline sales business.
BB Finance has dedicated teams to provide financial performance and analysis services to enable effective decision making by various stakeholders. This role will comprise of strong collaboration with colleagues to deliver outcomes along with identifying performance optimization and efficiency opportunities.
Do work that matters:
- Management of month end reporting cycle, half and full year end reporting
- Financial controls - financial and non-financial risk control oversight
- Business Partnering and providing support to the Business Lending product team
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives and insights utilizing BI tools
- Engagement with BB finance to ensure a proactive and transparent approach to risk
- Working with BB finance BI platform focused on commercial value
- Compliance with group wide policies and delivery protocols
- Business Banking finance budget processes
- Assess business opportunities and providing commercial advice and input
- Ensure integrity and timeliness of financial data, including reconciliation to underlying Product Systems
- Participate in strategic projects and business case development as required
- Capital analysis
We’re interested in hearing from people who:
- Professional Accounting Qualification, CA or CPA
- Excellent commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Audit and / or Financial Control experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of PeopleSoft general ledger and other accounting and support systems
- Alteryx and Tableau (BI/MI tools) experience an advantage
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 19/02/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.