A/SA - Indirect Tax (VAT Preparer)/GCMS
Kuala Lumpur is the host to KPMG’s ASPAC Compliance Delivery Centre (‘’ACDC’’), which offers Indirect tax compliance services in ASPAC. The team is culturally diverse, comprising of many different nationalities, backgrounds and skills. ACDC offers end-to-end compliance support for clients and is powered by advanced technology and automation, robust processes and a highly skilled team of client centric professionals. Be part of this exciting journey within KPMG and expand your Indirect Tax Knowledge across the region, whilst you are being coached and trained by multiple professionals across the firm.
- Preparation of VAT returns and other indirect tax related reports for multinational clients based on country specific guidance
- Help clients in being compliant with their tax obligations
- Responding to requests from clients and pro-actively anticipating our clients’ needs
- Apply technology to optimize process effectiveness
- Prepare draft letters for clients, summarizing facts, analysing specific solutions and recommendations
- Support Manager/SM at client meetings
- Assist in transitioning new clients
- Become proficient with the tools used for Indirect Tax Compliance
- Bachelors or Vocational degree in accounting, finance, law, economics, or related field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Indirect tax Compliance, particularly value added tax (VAT) is required
- Must have strong written and spoken English language competency
- Possess Traditional Mandarin, Simplified Mandarin, Korean or Thai language proficiency is an added advantage
- Ability to identify potential problems and issues
- Precision, reliability and pro-active personality
- Effective communication skills and client orientation
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Team player at heart
- Advanced Excel skills and good computer skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.