Senior Associate, Client Operations, Fund Administration
About MUFG Investor Services
MUFG Investor Services provides asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of MUFG – one of the largest banks in the world with $2.8 trillion in assets – we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, trustee services and depository to securities lending and other banking services.
With a diverse and dynamic network of offices across the globe, MUFG Investor Services provides challenging and rewarding careers. We achieve this by offering continuous learning and development, collaborative team work environment, promotion of work-life integration, and exposure to a wide variety of work.
Imagine your future at MUFG Investor Services where you can grow professionally, in a diverse and inclusive workplace that rewards your contribution.
Because of high demand for its services we are looking for a Senior Associate to join our Client Operations Department in our Dublin office. You will report directly to the Associate Director, Client Operations. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization.
- Ensure accurate NAV calculation on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Reconcile cash and security transactions;
- Price portfolios including Equities, Options, Futures, Fixed Income, OTC's, Forwards and Level 3 Assets i.e. Private Equity/Debt;
- Prepare audited Financial Statements and annual audit;
- Prepare reporting for the regulatory authorities;
- Support the Supervisor in the review functions non material breaks;
- Support the Supervisor in the escalation process;
- Deputize for the Supervisor during annual leaves/absence;
- Provide accurate responses to all queries from valuations and other internal departments and clients;
- Support with any ad-hoc tasks or projects whilst completing normal daily tasks;
- Complete and assist the Supervisor with the production of MIS and KPI reporting.
- Have two years' experience within a similar environment, preferably in PD, PE or Real Estate
- Have a third level qualification (minimum 2.2 degree), qualified or part qualified accountant or other relevant qualification;
- Have a working knowledge of Bloomberg;
- Demonstrate an understanding of funds, fund structures, fee calculations/waterfalls, equalization, trading strategies, financial instruments and fund offering documentation.
MUFG provides all of its employees with an extremely attractive compensation package. In addition to base salary, there is a group medical insurance scheme, group pension scheme, reimbursement of professional subscriptions, paid holidays and assistance towards gym memberships.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only to provide an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.