About MUFG Investor Services:
MUFG Investor Services provides asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of MUFG – one of the largest banks in the world with $2.8 trillion in assets – we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, trustee services and depository to securities lending and other banking services.
With a diverse and dynamic network of offices across the globe, MUFG Investor Services provides challenging and rewarding careers. We achieve this by offering continuous learning and development, collaborative team work environment, promotion of work-life integration, and exposure to a wide variety of work.
Imagine your future at MUFG Investor Services where you can grow professionally, in a diverse and inclusive workplace that rewards your contribution.
Due to high demand for its services we are looking for an Associate to join our Client Operations department in our Dublin office. You will report directly to the Associate Director, Client Operations. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization.
- Accurately process transactions in our accounting system, understanding their impact on the NAV of the fund.
- Prepare Net Asset Value packages and all supporting scheduled to be reviewed by senior members of the team.
- Process payment of fund expenses in applicable banking system
- Support the audit process and help prepare financial statements.
- Ensure all deliverables and client queries are met as stipulated in the SLA
- Ensure all processes are performed in accordance with operational controls as stipulated in SOC1 and all relevant checklists are completed.
- If applicable, For FoHF clients, perform the custody process, includes completing subscription and redemption documents, initiating payments, and monitoring the trade process
- If applicable, for PE clients, perform the capital call and distribution processes, includes preparing allocation schedules, issue notices, initiating payments and monitoring the money movements
- Ensure all fees are billed on time and collected
- Any other ad-hoc tasks
- Experience working in the fund administration industry or finance profession,this can include other administrators, investment managers or fund auditors.
MUFG provides all of its employees with an extremely attractive compensation package. In addition to base salary, there is a group medical insurance scheme, group pension scheme, reimbursement of professional subscriptions, paid holidays and assistance towards gym memberships.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only to provide an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.