Senior Associate, Middle Office
Because of high demand for its services we are looking for a Senior Associate to join our Middle Office Department in our Dublin office. You will report directly to the Senior Associate Director, Middle Office Operations. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization.
- Manage daily operations to ensure high-quality deliverables and internal support
- Manage global security database, processing corporate actions and credit activities at global portfolio
- Manage timely and accurate global portfolio pricing and valuation through different pricing/valuation systems
- Manage straight through processing procedures for trade capture, pricing feed, and reconciliation
- Respond and solve enquires regarding financial instruments, corporate actions, price interpolation, amortization, pricing & valuation, and other investment accounting system related issues
- Support the MOV client management (internal and external), including client deliverable management, procedure documentation, and client satisfaction and coverage
- Honours degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics or another quantitative field
- CFA or enrolment in such professional programs desired
- Deep knowledge of financial products and financial markets
- Knowledge with VBA, SQL, C#, Python or other scripting languages
- Working knowledge with Bloomberg, Refinitiv, ICE, and IHS Markit is a plus
- Working knowledge of Geneva and BIMS suite of applications
- Experience in the Financial Services industry preferable however new graduates with great potential will also be considered
MUFG provides all of its employees with an extremely attractive compensation package. In addition to base salary, there is a group medical insurance scheme, group pension scheme, reimbursement of professional subscriptions, paid holidays and assistance towards gym memberships.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only to provide an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.