This Finance Assistant role is well suited to an ambitious finance assistant/bookkeeper looking to join a young dynamic organisation where you can build a successful career.
Based in the heart of London, my client is brings together human expertise and digital convenience to provide quality remote healthcare. It offers remote access to experienced doctors and expert clinicians directly to patients, insurance-policy holders and employees.
Key responsibilities for this Finance Assistant role include:
Management of the purchase ledger including:
* Management of the Purchase Order system, ensuring purchase orders are raised in line with HealthHero policies
* Ensuring invoices are approved in line with HealthHero policies and in a timely manner
* Matching, batching and coding of purchase ledger invoices.
* Supplier statement reconciliation.
* Dealing with all supplier enquiries, efficiently, correctly and in a timely manner
* Maintain excellent working relationships with external suppliers.
* Maintain supplier records on the finance system
* Processing of staff expenses, answering queries and providing training to staff where necessary.
* Preparing payment runs and answering queries.
* Conduct analysis of expenses and costs as required.
Management of the sales ledger including:
* Calculating, creating and posting sales invoices in line with HealthHero policies and in a timely manner
* Dealing with all customer enquiries, efficiently, correctly and in a timely manner
* Maintain excellent working relationships with external/internal customers.
* Updating and maintaining accrued/deferred income files
* Posting all accrued/deferred revenue Financial Reporting
* Set up and maintain all balance sheet control accounts including the fixed-asset register and calculating depreciation.
* Performing the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers.
* Intercompany invoicing and reconciliation of Intercompany balances.
* Reconciling the bank statements on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Assist with the audit preparation work to allow for timely completion of the annual financial statements and corporation tax returns.
* KPI reporting Other Duties
Ad-hoc duties to support the business.
* General administration as and when required.
* Ensuring finance files and records are up to date at all times including, but not limited to, records of daily cash balances, copies of bank statements and invoices, etc.
* Proactively reviewing processes and making suggestions to enhance accuracy and efficiency
* Raise any issues of concern to the Financial Controller in a timely manner.
The successful candidate for this Finance Assistant role include:
- Strong communication
- influencing skills and a business standard of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally, part qualified accountant/qualified by experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Excel (essential)
- A passion to learn
- Team player
- Live within an hour of central London
Benefits for the successful candidate include:
- Pension scheme
- Access to HealthHero healthcare services
- Medical Cash Plan
- Discount schemes
- Extra Holiday Day for your Birthday
- Free Breakfast and Snacks in office
- Central London Location