A scaling and ambitious real estate investment management firm is looking for a full-time accountant, who is studying towards a professional accounting qualification, to work alongside the Financial Controller. We are looking for a team player with humility and ambition.
The ideal candidate would be studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with c. 1-2 years experience, have a 2:1 degree or higher & A-B's at A-Level
A UK based real estate investment management and advisory firm
- Preparing bank reconciliations for client accounts.
- Preparing and filing clients' VAT returns and CIS returns.
- Updating financial systems for all transaction related activity including the recording of cash transactions, purchase and sales invoices, accruals and prepayments and investment transactions.
- Supporting the preparation of monthly, quarterly management and annual accounts of property companies.
- Making monthly payment runs.
- Helping to liaise with external auditors in the preparation of company accounts and corporate services.
- Assisting with the financial reporting for investors and lenders.
- Administration work including the preparation of capital call notices and assisting with structuring new investments.
- Must be studying towards a professional accounting qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA with c. 1-2. years experience.
- A Level or equivalent (Grade A-B) and Bachelors Degree (Grade 2:1).
- Prior experience of the accounting software, Xero, would be advantageous but not necessary.
Looking to pay between £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience with benefits (including study support & bonus).