Finance Manager (Retail/ Consumer Goods)
European MNC and an established brand in the Retail industry. There is now an opportunity to join the organization to oversee a Regional portfolio.
Successful candidate and expectations
1) Chartered Accountant and Degree/ ACCA
2) At least 4-5 years of Team Management experience in established MNCs, and prior External Audit experience can be valuable
3) Retail industry exposure is preferred (Also open to B2C industry exposure)
4) SAP experience
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage a team of 2 members in overseeing the full spectrum of Finance activities including daily operational accounting (review of AP, AR, GL etc), reporting, analysis, business planning, preparation of financial statements, intercompany reconciliations, tax, audit and internal control matters. You will support the Southeast Asia Regional business units and senior management and be a subject matter expert in advising accounting related implications where necessary. You will ensure that month end closing and reporting are completed timely and in accordance to statutory standards and company policies.
This position will focus approximately 70% on Accounting responsibilities and 30% on FP&A.
Successful candidate should be a driven and hands-on team manager, with a positive learning attitude and ability to work in a lean structure.
- Relevant industry exposure from Retail/ Consumer Goods sectors
- Hands-on Regional Accounting & FP&A experience (exposure to full set accounting, tax, audit, analysis, internal controls)
- Required: SAP exposure and experience in leading a small team
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GH11404223, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Hor Man Teng (Geraldine) EA Registration no.: R1217737