AP Leader (100K)
The candidate will be responsible for account payable operations and e-payment project management working closely to shared service team in overseas.
Our client is MNC manufacturing industry. Our client is searching for Account Payable who has strong e-payment implementation project.
- Contribute to the development and execution of a global strategy for procure to pay.
- Establish and communicate a clear vision for the P2P accounting organization.
- Leads continuous process improvement, application enhancements, and manual tasks automation to be efficiency.
- Support internal control system and implementing standard internal control within P2P process.
- Driven the process migration of transnational activities in accordance with the global project and approved deliverable.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 3 years of experience in accounting payable function especially from shared service center.
- Strong knowledge in accounting standard and tax.
- Proficiency in SAP and Oracle.
- Can-do attitude.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.