Assistant Commercial Analyst - Global FMCG
Outstanding opportunity to join a global FMCG organisation as a Assistant Commercial Analyst. This role requires strong business acumen and excellent technical skills.
Our client is one of the largest FMCG organisations within their category and are committed to providing the best possible experience for their clients and consumers. They are continuing to develop their operations and are expanding their commercial finance team. This role is part of a newly created team focusing on driving sales, financial planning and commercial insights to improve performance, strategy and results. This company has a key focus on developing their employees and providing excellent global opportunities.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager the successful candidate will be required to complete the following roles and responsibilities:
- Provide strong commercial/financial decision support
- Ownership of budgets and, financial support and maintaining financial processes
- Analyse & interpret monthly trading results
- Work with the business stakeholders as required to inform on strategy and understand outcomes of decision making
- Drive and implement process or cost improvements
- Budgeting and forecasting for responsible areas
- Review supplier performance and potential improvements
- Participate in the continuous improvement, ongoing maintenance and review of all aspects of financial reporting and internal controls / processes
- Participate in the ongoing aim of increasing the commercial acumen of the Sales & Marketing business units.
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics and capabilities:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Numerical agility together with proven analytical and problem solving ability
- Exposure within FMCG or product environment
- Proven business partnering experience with a range of key business stakeholder
- Excellent career and development opportunities within a global business
- Extremely competitive salary package with benefits from the company
- Flexible work life balance and great company culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Robert Bromhead on 02 8292 2518.