Associate - Manage HC Inventory
Perform the daily operations of the Hydrocarbon teams in one of the sub processes: Contracts & Pricing, HM Exchange, Stock Recording & Reconciliation or Stock Valuation. Provide proactively issue resolution in own area of accountability. Deliver assigned activities and drive for operational excellence within the team.
- Operate assigned scope in the area of Contracts & Pricing, HM Exchange, Stock Recording & Reconciliation or Stock Valuation with embedded controls/SOAR analysis and focal point roles
- Has very good knowledge of the respective own sub process.
- Is able to back up the operators in the respective area of accountability, and support during MEC, including other teams from the given sub process
- Give input to the issue resolution in the team; take over identified actions and different type of requests from stakeholders assigned by TM/Specialist
- Contribute to effective KPIs analysis by root causes, implementing and monitoring improvement plans; present results from own area of accountability to different parties within Hydrocarbon organisation and Business
- Proactively raise issues to Specialist/TM to be discussed with S&I, Pillar Owner, Process Experts and GRA to drive operational excellence and effective Control Framework
- Use VMs to raise concerns and issues, provide supporting documentation/information to Specialist/TM/ STM and different stakeholders
- Provide information and explain all the concerns on the process/Control Framework to internal and external auditors s
- Able to identify and contribute to process improvements and simplification
- Master degree, preferably on economics, accounting or finance
- Good knowledge of GSAP accounting system
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel; VBA knowledge is desirable and will be an asset
- Fast and accurate data input skills, analytical skills & attention to details
- English B2/C1
Translated Company Description
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work independently while keeping other team members informed as appropriate
- Ability to collaborate closely across teams/processes Ability to build and manage relationships with various stakeholders within global environment
- Independency in finding solutions, taking pro-active approach towards problems and accountability for delivering assigned activities
- Ability to manage multi-tasking and meet multiple deadlines
- Demonstrate support in Change Management process
- Ability to build own development plan and proactively engage in initiatives supporting personal growth
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.