Business System Analyst - Manager
- To be able to effectively and efficiently engage business to capture/discuss requirement
- To be able to elicit requirements from business to ensure completeness and no ambiguity
- Ensure harmony and compatibility of proposed solution with existing systems
- Play a Business Analyst role in an Agile Team to come out with multiple options for solutions and initiatives
- Coordinate internal/business review and get business signoff for the project cost, plan and various specifications.
- Be the bridge between Business and System Delivery team during all phases of SDLC
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To engage and assist business managers and end users to articulate requirements.
- Elicit requirements, prioritize and analyze requests, design business processes, workflows and user interfaces, review of functional specifications and data mapping templates
- Work with System Delivery and Project Office as well as other internal IT departments, IS and vendor to arrive at optimal solutions for the Business with compliances to Bank’s standards, policies and guidelines
- Able to translate technical designs and jargons into terms that business can understand and associate
- Prepare / review test scenarios and test cases, support test utility team for SIT, support user for UAT and other related activities to ensure business needs are met
- Ensure gaps in deliverables are identified early and addressed effectively, effective reporting on a regular basis while ensuring Business stakeholders' expectations are met
- Provide thought leadership within own area of responsibility and BA profession within the bank
- Provide Domain support to extended IT/data Operations, EDW teams by articulating requirements
- Provide support to Data architecture and Data Governance teams to ensure that target operating models are progressing in line with the preferred strategic architecture
- Min 12+ years of relevant business analysis experience in financial services environment, preferably in area of Fund Accounting, Investment banking, Portfolio Accounting, Asset servicing/corporate action processing, Data management (Static data, Parties, Settlement defaults)
- Experience in Charles River Development IMS ( CRIMS) would be a good to have.
- Strong Data warehousing concept, Kettle ETL, Qlikview, or other BI tool and SQL knowledge is a must.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required
- Good oral and written communication skills, including documentation and presentation skills
- Strong team player with the ability to take ownership and deliver independently
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and/or multiple projects
- Experience in negotiation and conflict resolution
- Possess initiative, drive and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in tools such as Visio, Powerpoint, Excel, SQL
- External systems such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Rating agencies and Benchmark data providers
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.