EXECUTIVE, SUPERVISION CONTROL (TREASURY)
EXECUTIVE/ SENIOR EXECUTIVE, SUPERVISION CONTROL (TREASURY)
- Review any new accepted LO and summarize the Covenant term and clause
- Conduct loan Covenant declaration on quarter basis for actual and forecast result.
- Propose action to be taken for any default or potential default of Covenants to supervisor for recommendation
- Review Financial Covenant of any potential banking facilities offered by Financiers, do covenant testing for Actual and Forecast for at least 3 FY
- Analyse if negotiation of banking covenant terms / clauses is required prior to the acceptance of new banking facilities
- Conduct annual analysis of financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement including margins, ratios, growth, liquidity, leverage, rates of return and profitability)
- Perform credit analysis from annual report, financial statement, profit and loss statement, management accounts, additional market data reports
- Assist supervisor to perform due diligence on rating the credit of the borrower
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk.
- Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to supervisor, especially findings that involve a borrower's ability to repay
- Works with Heads of finance, accountants and any finance executives to obtain any financial information which affecting group cash management
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or related field
- Professional qualification is optional e.g ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience
- Background in treasury/banking is an added advantage
- Familiar with treasury/banking products