Intern, Finance Administrative
- Responsible for generating reports (SAP system) periodically and as and when required.
- Involved in bi-weekly sales forecast process
- Involved in order management process
- Involved in credit management process
- Involved in pricing management process
- Involved in Compliance topics
- Involved in the AP invoice verification process
- Process improvement assignment
- Other ad hoc assignment
- Student with degree in business accountancy, finance and or related disciplines
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (advanced formula, pivot table)
- Good communication skills in order to communicate with APAC countries' associates
- Minimum 6-month commitment is required
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period and the graduation ceremony date cannot be earlier than the last day of internship i.e. Jan 2021
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution.
- The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students