Senior Financial Analyst
- Schedule and monitor monthly closing cycle in SAP.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely processing of transaction and meet monthly closing cycle deadlines in a self-directed manner.
- Develop, review and maintain guidelines that support
- Detailed preparation of Financial Closing Cockpit (FCC) template changes and process closing via FCC. Approval of all change.
- Conduct regular closing calls with key stakeholders and provide update on closing progress
- Lead the After-Action review meetings within process teams for BOFC and PET, provide steer to close the identified areas for improvement
- Coordinate and control the transmission of financial data, databases and users for results reporting, inter-company transaction balancing and tax calculations.
- Approve access to sensitive roles and transactions in SAP.
- Trouble shoot problems in every area of SAP and FCC.
- Making sure all relevant sign-offs are obtained and all controls are satisfied before the books are closed.
- Establish/maintain rapport and relationships with all relevant functions throughout Upstream Business.
- Ensure connectivity with Group statutory reporting requirements and MI requirements.
- The nature of the work is generally non-repetitive, the work is time sensitive, and requires a high degree of flexibility, resilience, quick learning and adaptability to change.
Skills & Requirements :
- Should be strong in accounting, analysis and reporting.
- Should have excellent excel skills.Knowledge on Macros will be an added advantage.
- Should possess Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Aspiration to Learn, Adaptability to Change and Desireto grow is mandatory.
- Experience in Manage close, General accounting process would be preferred.
- A Go-getter, proactive, creative and pragmatic thinker, looking beyond the scope of requests being made.
- Should have the passion to excel in system and have the crave for functional expertise.
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.