Analyst Home Buying Finance - 12 mth ftc
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means to you”
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as a partner to the Retail Banking Services business unit and other business units (our customers) to help them succeed with the Bank’s goals and their business unit responsibilities.
Retail Banking Services Finance forms part of the Financial Services business unit whose vision is to make a difference on the things that matter.
See yourself in our team
Providing business performance information, financial analysis and advice on the Home Lending product portfolio to support operational and strategic decisions.
The team primarily provides this financial support for the Home Buying business & Leadership team, GM Retail Products and the RBS CFO, however other stakeholders are also managed.
Do work that matters
- Preparation and input into the monthly performance reporting for designated product portfolio/s, including financial control deliverables and continual improvement of reports
- Ongoing forecast and budget preparation for Home Loans portfolio and others when required, providing driver based analysis to management and variance analysis
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and input required by key stakeholders (e.g. CFO, GM Finance, EGM product, GM product) including information for the profit announcement/ analyst briefings
- Assist with regular financial and business analysis of the product portfolio, including insights on business drivers, market dynamics and the competitive landscape where relevant
- Assist in providing financial input on business assumptions for investment initiatives, product launches and major business decisions ensuring financial rigor is consistently applied
- Actively contribute to process improvement, simplification and cross skilling across the RBS Retail Product team
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Strong experience in a financial performance management (monthly management reporting/ forecasting)
- High level proficiency in financial modelling and trend analysis
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Strong team work capabilities / management of group tasks
- Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Graduate qualifications in a numerate discipline preferably finance, business or economics.
- Post graduate qualifications preferred (CA/CPA, MBA, SIA)
If this sounds interesting to you, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 25/01/2021For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.