Operations Auditor #162855
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice encouraging confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and positive relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are outstanding.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Are you looking for an outstanding platform to improve your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Raleigh we are seeking to recruit an Auditor to perform audits in the field of Middle Office and Operations.
Join us and you will:
- Conduct global internal audits applying state of the art Audit methodologies within different business areas of the bank.
- Deliver crucial contribution during planning, field work and presentation of findings in close collaboration with the Audit Manager and with the other auditors assigned to a certain audit project.
- Agree with major Business and Support functions across our entire organization, gain deep understanding of the businesses and try to be a trusted advisor and partner for the business.
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide high level initiatives and special projects.
- Significant networking opportunities, direct contacts with the bank's senior management and a platform for career progression.
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services.
- Proven experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry particularly Operations processes is advantageous!
- Proven understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial, in particular those risks related to company operations processes and associated compliance and reporting requirements.
- Chip in with your outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication is preferred! And can present in a simple and concise way.
- An avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards timelines.
- Keen to work in an expansive environment and excel at collaborating in a distributed team.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.