Java Developer in Finance
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Partner with the Finance division to build relationships, and provide software solutions to complex business problems
- Attend squad ceremonies and collaborate on software components in an Agile team
- Aide with the Finance production process during critical CCAR submission periods
- Design and implement solutions using Java, AngularJS on a cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with other developers on Technology strategy, knowledge sharing and best practices.
- Requires three (3) years of experience as a Software Developer/System Engineer, Analyst, Consultant, or related occupation
- Experience as a full-stack developer is a plus
- Working knowledge of
- Agile methodologies (preferably SCRUM),
- Continuous integration/automated deployments (Git, Jenkins, Junit, Sonar)
- Cloud architecture
- REST web services
- Experience using DB2 or similar with a good understanding of relational database principles
- Experience delivering Finance software solutions is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and collaboration
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.