Manager Business Partnering (Revenue)- Project
CFS (Colonial First State) Finance supports the Senior Leadership Team of the CFS business under the Deputy CEO Office to manage and grow its superannuation and platform businesses.
See yourself in our team
Due to internal secondment’s to support the separation process we are hiring a number of Managers within our Business Partnering Function. These roles play an integral part of a dedicated team that provides strategic and tactical financial leadership to support the CFS and CBA senior executives.
These opportunities are for a 12 month fixed term period with the opportunity to transfer into the new business in July 2021. The role will have emphasis on the areas including but not limited to management reporting, planning & forecasting, financial insights & analysis, expense management & analysis and decision support.
Do work that matters
- To perform the role of a revenue accountant including internal reporting, revenue reconciliation, and revenue related accounting entries.
- Support opportunities for ad hoc revenue analysis, and engage Business Intelligence and Systems Accountant team to deliver targeted insights
- Support the Business Partner teams to contribute insights on revenue that impact performance, risks and opportunities in the functions that they support, and attend function leadership meetings with Business Partner teams as required.
- Partner with other decision support functions to develop a holistic view of performance, risks and opportunities for revenue (e.g. Risk, Strategy & Transformation, Group Customer Relations).
- Support the business in any requests for information from regulators and other stakeholders.
- Ensure integrity of financial data and reporting and maintain financial controls and relevant framework appropriate to the business. Adhere to the compliance of Group policies including Group Reconciliation Policy.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Ability to think strategically and have excellent analytical skills thinks outside the square and enjoys a challenge.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with senior business stakeholders.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrable achievements in managing complex situations where the ability to positively influence others to achieve optimal outcomes is paramount to achieving success.
- Sound business and industry knowledge, including understanding of complex products.
- 5+ years’ experience, Post graduate accounting qualification (CA, CPA or equivalent).
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business for total cash consideration of $1.7billion (implying a total valuation of $3.3billion). CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 01/02/2021.
information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button