Senior Advisor Indirect Tax (m/f)
Modern tax regulations are highly complex and dynamic. As a tax professional at EY, you'll gain the technical knowledge and industry experience you need to help clients manage their tax obligations effectively and enhance their financial performance. In turn, we'll help you achieve your potential by giving you business advisory experience and professional development. Our senior tax professionals will support you throughout your career, helping you to grow and become a leader in the tax profession. You'll gain wide-ranging experience across industries and geographies in an organization that has an unwavering commitment to quality. At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
Does your expertise lie in providing indirect tax advice in relation to cross-border transactions flows, to financial and real estate structures, to business reorganization, to key global players? Would you like to be part of a multicultural environment dedicated to delivering quality service and solutions to a multinational client base? Then we would like to hear from you.
In order to support the growth of our Luxembourg TAX Advisory Services, we are currently looking to recruit a dynamic experienced professional
Senior Advisor Indirect Tax (m/f)
Scope of the role
As part of the Luxembourg Indirect Tax group, you will provide indirect tax expertise to multinational corporations, encompassing:
- advice on indirect tax aspects of cross-border projects for multinational companies in respect of implementation of innovative schemes, expansion of business in new countries, mergers and acquisitions, global contracts and many other situations;
- advice on indirect tax issues relating to financial services, in particular matters linked to outsourcing and cross-border services in the asset management and banking sectors;
- advice on innovative property financing transactions and on major acquisition and disposal of real estate;
- indirect tax due diligence;
- indirect tax review in the scope of statutory audit ;
- support to multinational companies with their indirect tax reporting obligations and day-to-day operational issues.
As a member of our team of indirect tax professionals, offering a multidisciplinary approach to our clients, you will demonstrate a breadth of experience and a depth of understanding of indirect tax concepts enabling you to:
- draft advice for clients on managing VAT matters, including analyzing transactions and making recommendations
- assist clients in their day to day VAT compliance obligations
- assist clients in their relationships with the Luxembourg VAT administration in the scope of audit and VAT compliance obligations;
- develop internal relationships within our international network with other EY Tax and Audit professionals;
- assist in the management and development of relationships with portfolio companies highlighting indirect tax opportunities;
- You hold a university degree or equivalent certification in Tax law, Business Administration or similar.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in Indirect Tax ideally in Luxembourg.
- You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment.
- You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results.
- You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- You show well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- You are fluent in English. Any additional language skills such as French or German will be considered as an asset.
We offer you:
- A friendly yet challenging work environment.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- On-going training.
- An international environment full of challenges and development opportunities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.