Credit Controller/ Cash Collection Consultant (Outsourcing)
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a huge spectrum of accountancy and controlling services to international and SME-clients, as well as fiscal, legal, M&A and business control services to family businesses. From our 11 offices, we anticipate in a flexible way to the needs of our clients by offering them daily custom-made solutions for their company. Through a transparent structure and multidisciplinary view, our extensive teams of advisors treat their files with enthusiasm, passion and technical proficiency.
For our Financial Outsourcing team we are looking for credit controller/ cash collection professionals
You are called-in for various in-house projects at the client as credit and/or cash collection professional. The content of the assignments differ from performing temporary support in the operational management of the credit management function, to consultancy projects covering all aspects of the ‘order-to-cash’ process;
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Making in- and outbound collection calls and emails in a professional manner in order to reduce DSO
- Ensure that the collections processes followed are in adherence with the correct procedures.
- First relevant experience within the field of Credit Management and/ or Cash Collection;
- DSO, Ageing, Dunning and Dispute management are concepts that are familiar;
- You obtained a Master or Bachelor accountancy, economy or other financial degree;
- You are fascinated by the most common IT applications, the knowledge of one or more ERP packages is a plus;
- You are flexible and customer-friendly;
- You dispose of strong analytical and communicative skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.