Credit Complex Data Strats
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
The Fixed Income Division (FID) is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution.
Professionals in the Division assess and actively manage risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading.
Global Markets Group is the offshoring arm of Morgan Stanley’s Sales & Trading businesses in India. It covers functions across FID and Institutional Equities Division (IED) ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
The role offers a unique opportunity to participate in the data based transformation of Morgan Stanley’s Fixed Income Business. Our Data Strat team combines technology with product expertise to bring unequalled value to the world's information. We evaluate, collect, analyze and process data from a variety of internal and 3rd party sources for use in our trading and lending businesses. We're growing our team in order to scale our technology capabilities and expand the range of acquisition, extraction and enrichment techniques we use for automation of our data analytics.
- Oversee the complete lifecycle of data integration: analysis, design, implementation and actively engage with the business on using the data to make trading decisions.
- Architect data flows, build out data pipelines and implement complex analytics while ensuring the highest standard of data integrity.
- Perform advanced quantitative and statistical analysis of large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and correlations that can be used to improve business performance
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, a related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Programming experience with large scale distributed systems
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and report simultaneously across different stakeholders.
- Structured thinking with ability to easily break down ambiguous problems and propose impactful solutions.
- Passion for analyzing large and complex data sets and converting them into the information which drive business decisions.
- Attention to detail and effective verbal/written communication skills.