Analyst - Credit Assessment with Dutch
Responsible for the risk assessment of customers and analysis of the overall credit exposure. Provides assessment of a customer’s credit risk and the recommends terms of credit that are consistent with the Global Credit Policy. Delivers credit evaluation. Responsible for providing authorised approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
Among your main responsibilities there will be:
- Manage new credit request;
- Collect and analyse available customer information;
- Assign Credit Risk Category;
- Settle Credit limit;
- Manage Securities;
- Respond to Credit Policy Re-evaluation triggers
- Communicate with internal and external customer in an professional, effective and efficient manner
- Act as an effective team player
- Maintain and implement agreed self-development plan
- Completes any special projects/tasks assigned
- Supports stakeholders in understanding analyses outcomes, guides based on basic data analysis. Interaction with others demands influencing and persuasion in a tactful manner to obtain and understand the background of information.
- Identifies shortcomings in current processes, systems and procedures and makes suggestions and gives input to improve existing methods, systems and procedures.
- Dutch language min. C1
- Experience in credit management with specific experience in credit and balance sheet analysis would be an asset
- Accounting qualification preferred
- Very good English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools and MS Outlook
- Able work under high time pressure,
- Positively engages with others to improve business processes and performance where necessary
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions (internal and external discussions)
- Results focused team-player, with excellent communication skills and strong drive
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.