FP&A Manager - Individual Contributor Role
It is a new headcount to support business development in Asia Markets.
It is a rapidly growing technology company headquartered in US with R&D and hardware distribution worldwide.
Reporting to Regional Finance Director, the successful candidate will take up an individual contributor role in Hong Kong for financial management, strategic planning, pricing, business growth/ investment support and compliance of specific markets. To achieve the ideal corporate targets, you will cover extensive job scopes including to drive the periodic management reporting, financial modelling and analysis, budgeting, forecasting; understand the geographic market and work very closely with country and functional teams; identify key competitive drivers and propose resources allocations ; drive effective communication with key stakeholders and leadership team; manage scaling and automation improvement by creating unified system, processes, dashboards, metrics; and last but not least bringing new thinking and ways of doing things.
Our client is seeking for high potential candidate with the below experience and qualities:
- Bachelor holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines with professional accounting qualifications
- Minimum of 12 years of work experience in sizeable global company (US company preferred) with regional exposure
- Strong analytical, quantitative, execution, coupled with good financial acumen, be a strategic finance partner with the ability to plan, organise and manage for growth and change
- Result driven, highly independent and hands on, excellent business partnering, stakeholder management, negotiation skills and business solution formulation
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company opportunities for career advancement.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Erin Cheung on +852 2848 9579