Financial Planning & Analysis [ Chartered Accountant ]
My client is a leading company who has an outstanding reputation that needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise with their strong presence in the market. They are very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
My client is a leading company who has an outstanding reputation that needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise with their strong presence in the market. They are very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards by providing an excellent environment that encourages growth and professional development.
They are now in a position to pursue their growth strategy and are looking for an agile individual to join their FP&A team. If you're a Chartered Accountant who are looking to grow within a fast-paced environment, click apply to secure this golden opportunity.
- Work closely with regional finance teams to ensure global month-end reporting and forecasting requirement are met.
- Budgeting activities, Half Year Review and Quarterly Performance Reviews.
Actively involved in global month-end reporting and forecasting processes.
Work closely with the global teams to ensure global month reporting and forecasting requirements are met
Produce month-end reporting and forecasting report
- Conduct presentations on findings to improve production lines of the business to high management.
- In charge in building rapports with respective business unit leaders and act as a key contributor in dispersing crucial analysis to various business leaders.
- Identify opportunities for financial improvement and efficiency while implement it across the Group.
The ideal individual will possess strong interpersonal skills and must have the following criteria:
- Attractive remuneration package (RM8,000 - RM13,000 depending on experience)
- Fast- paced environment
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
- Excellent working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.