Finance Director will be working closely with the Group CFO and liaise with the other related department. Opportunity to work in experienced professionals at one of the leading digital business.
Our client is one of the top niche brand for Transportation and Supply Chain in SEA. They are currently looking for highly motivated, dynamic, and independent Finance Director to make a key contribution to the business based in Indonesia.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and giving presentations.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required, postgraduate degree is preferred
- A minimum 10 years of experience in Finance and Logistic industry
- Having a Big Four public accountant background in Indonesia is ideal
- Strong communication in English and interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and work collaboratively with senior company leaders
- Excellent skills for Financial Reporting in Multinational environment
- Expert with Xero, SAP, Accurate system is a must
- Experienced with excel skills, strong analytic skills and attention to detail
Be part of the initial team for Indonesia office with great exposure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cindy Claudia on +62 21 2958 8838