Accounts Payable Analyst
This immediate start role will suit an experienced Accounts Payable Analyst who has most recently worked in a similar role within the Financial Services sector, preferably trading.
My client is a global trading firm based in the heart of London, they are continuing to grow from strength to strength and as such are looking to add a new, experienced Accounts Payable Analyst to their London finance team.
Requirements of this role include the following;
- Prior accounts payable experience
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and ability to critically analyse data
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong communicator who can explain processes clearly and effectively, working with colleagues across the firm.
- Detail-oriented and reactive.
- Data entry skills
- Previous experience with Oracle E-Business Suite is a plus.
- Knowledge of VAT would be an advantage.
It is essential that you have previous experience i the Financial Services sector and have most recently working in a similar role. In addition you will be immediately available and able to commit to this role for at least 6 months.
- Immediate start role
- Progressive and collaborative culture
- Minimum 6 month position
- Potential to go on and explore other roles within the organisation