Accounts Payable from Retail (6 month contract)
This role, Accounts Payable from Retail (6 month contract), is an exciting opportunity to work for an E-Commerce business based in the City of London near to Kings Cross and Euston.
Our client are a UK wide beauty and cosmetics distributor and have seen an increase in sales over the last 18 months.
The role is a 6 month contract initially.
Candidates must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
Our client are an E-Commerce business that operate within the Retail and Beauty sector.
They are based in the City of London near to Kings cross, however this role will be working from home for the foreseeable.
Candidates applying must have a background in either
2. Beauty/ Cosmetics
3. E-Commerce or
4. A stock based business
This role, Accounts Payable from Retail (6 month contract), involves
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Investigating for missing POs and good's received notes
- Matching invoices to the correct stock code/ product code
- Requesting information from other departments such as price, quantity or shipping date of products
- Processing the payment run weekly
- Bank reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations when needed
- Accountancy focused and financial services backed
- Retail company; retail or similar sector experience required
- 6 month contract
- Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable from Retail (6 month contract), must:
1. Have a background in AP
2. Have worked within the Retail, Beauty/ Cosmetics, E-Commerce or any other stock based sector
3. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice and open to a contract role
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a UK brand!