Financial Accounting Trainer (EY Academy of Business)
- Conducting training in Financial accounting;
- Analysis of the training needs of both internal and external clients;
- Proactive approach and ability to generate ideas;
- Participation in negotiations with clients;
- Development and adaptation of training;
- Post-training support;
- Openness to feedback and a desire to develop.
Experience and education:
- Higher education;
- Experience with financial accounting;
- Diploma DipIFR and / or CPA and / or ACCA (optional);
- As additional advantages: teaching experience, knowledge of the principles / rules for developing training, completed training for trainers, English knowledge;
- Good presentation skills;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- International company with offices around the world;
- Open corporate culture, mentoring;
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package.