ACCA Program Trainer, EY Academy of Business
- Conducting preparation programs for exams: ACCA in English, ACCA Diploma "Finance and Business" in Russian;
- Participation in negotiations and analysis of the training needs of both internal and external clients;
- Development and adaptation of training / qualification programs;
- Post-training support;
- Proactive approach and ability to generate ideas.
Experience and education:
- ACCA member (welcome);
- Higher education;
- Fluency in English (for ACCA);
- Experience in financial, tax or legal areas, audit;
- As a plus - teaching experience, knowledge of the principles / rules for the development and conduct of training;
- Good presentation skills;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
What do we offer:
- Work experience in a team of internationally qualified professionals;
- Extensive career and professional development opportunities;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Work on a contract basis - full / part-time.
- International company with offices around the world
- Open corporate culture, mentoring
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package