(Junior) Accountant - Open to Big 4/ CPA Auditors
Desirable opportunity for those who are looking for a well-rounded role with aggressive career progression. We are looking for junior candidates with good learning attitude.
Our client is a sizeable business in commodity trading, retail, infrastructure and investment. We are currently hiring for their expansion of Finance team, in order to support their upcoming plan of IPO.
- Responsible for daily general accounting functions with SAP system
- Assist in month-end closing and support financial reporting for small subsidiaries
- Support the investment team for conducting analysis on the global commodities market
- Other Ad-hoc assignments
- At least 1 year of working experiences in Audit background, preferably from Big 4 or second-tier CPA
- Degree or diploma holder in accounting or finance
- Student member of HKICPA, ACCA and CPAA
- Good learning attitude
- CPA experience signing
- Friendly working culture
- Good learning exposures
- Guarantee double pay
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecily Chu on +852 2258 3404.