Accountant (preferably from Property Developer field)
Job Description :
- Responsible for full inspection of the group's financial & accounting functions.
- Carry out regular review of financial/internal control & make recommendations for improvement & enhancements.
- Effective relationship management with bankers, auditors, tax agent & government authorities.
- Responsible for company tax planning.
- Assist in the formulations & enhancement of the annual budgeting process, coordinate the forecast & provide ad hoc business & financial analysis as required.
- Periodical review & analysis of financial information to ensure compliance of company policies & procedure.
- Prepare quarterly analysis & annual report.
- Prepare financial & non financial report for the Board of Director & audit committee.
- Additional or new responsibilities shall be assigned to from time to time as & when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- Good negotiation, coordination, communication & interpersonal skills, able to work independently, excellent communication skills.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Melayu
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for the position.